Employee Review of Fifth Third Bank - Check out more reviews of working at Fifth Third Bank

From Grand Rapids, Michigan — 12/29/2008

I have been with Fifth Third Bank for over 10 years. The pay is typical "market peers". Nothing flashy or exciting there. Your idea's, thoughts, and opinions are always valued. The benefits are top notch, 100% matching on your 401(k), college tuition reimbursement, stock purchase discount, Free interest checking w/ no minimum balance, loan rate discount, mortgage closing costs waived, we get first bid's on lease turn ins or gently used vehicles at auction with discounts (thousands of dollars off blue book trade in), flexable work times, two weeks vacation upon hiring, 3 weeks after 5 years with the bank. Your health insurance is basically free because of profit sharing each on each check!! The list goes on and on. With hundreds of open postings(jobs) a secure job is always there as well as growth. Locations are great whether a banking center or operation center. Co-workers are smart and able to multi-task in this competitive financial environment. The work environment is typical office setting. All Human Resources rules are enforced and favoritism is basically extinct. I love Fifth Third Bank.