Employee Review of Fedex - Check out more reviews of working at Fedex

From Memphis, TN — 02/23/2008

I worked the night shift as a Tug Driver at the Hub for 3 years. It was a great job to get you through college. All except one of my managers treated me fairly and respectfully, the pay was great, the benefits outstanding. It was extremely fast paced, and they were pretty forgiving of my major goof (dropped a heavyweight pallet onto the taxiway, my bad!) I just got the standard "please be more careful, you could have delayed the flight, hurt someone, etc." speech. Coworkers were a diverse, funny, hardworking group. Did I mention funny? These people were a blast to work with. I always attended the company sponsored Bowling Nights. If you need a job and don't mind the security checks to and from your work area (arrive 30 mins early for your shift) and the 3rd shift action, it can be a fun place to work and get your bills (and tuition) paid.