Employee Review of Federal Aviation Administration - Check out more reviews of working at Federal Aviation Administration

From Des Plaines, IL — 05/11/2006

The pay is good I can't complain. As for respect I don't think Management respect their employees or even lesson to our concerns mostly do to lack of employee. The workload is overwhelming the employees. Everyone you talk to complains about the workload which is mostly due to lack of hiring new employees for the that leave the agency for one reason or another. The benefits are good but health premiuns are rising to much. Job security it out the window due to the reorganization. Currently I don't have a problem in this area. In the ANI organization there is no career potential for me. Location of R.O. is great can't complain. Co-workers compentence is bad to many people don't care about there job or impact on follow employee or organization. Wrok Environment could be better its either to hot or to code.