Employee Review of Farmers Insurance Group - Check out more reviews of working at Farmers Insurance Group

From Milwaukee, WI — 05/17/2010

I understand that most people speak up only when they have something negative to say, however I think it is important that people speak up when there is something great as well. (For exampe, thanking and ackowledging those who go out of their way to make each day better by putting extra effort in their roles, whatever they are).
I understand that being an agent is tough and is not for everyone, and as a large organization Farmers has many employees (in all roles) who decide Farmers Group, a major corporation is not the best fit. I have been with this company for quite some time and have been very happy with the training, promotional opportunities and my co-workers. Like any company there are some things I would change, but overall I believe that management cares and listens to the staff. I would tell any of my family or friends to work for Farmers Group because we are growing and take care of our employees.