Employee Review of Family Heritage Life Insurance Company of America - Check out more reviews of working at Family Heritage Life Insurance Company of America

From Broadview Heights, O — 05/16/2008

I have been an agent with Family Heritage Life for the past two and a half years. We do sell policies door-to-door and I'm proud of that fact. I can't tell you how many clients I have that would have never had the opportunity to pick up a cancer policy from me if I hadn't stopped by. My mom has had to use Family Heritage Life's cancer policy and it paid $10,000 in three months as she went through treatment. I understand that there are going to be folks that are disgruntled with the opportunity at FHL but the truth is that this opportunity is what you make of it. It is a hard career. Anything worthwhile is hard. I went from making $28,000 a year selling furniture to making six figures in two and a half years with FHL. Sure I have to get my own health insurance. Every self-employed person does. We own our own our own businesses with this opportunity. Some people can do that and some can't. If your a people person, can work hard, are teachable and enjoy a flexible lifestyle, then you'd be crazy not to at least check this out!