Employee Review of Family Heritage Life - Check out more reviews of working at Family Heritage Life

From Nebraska — 02/03/2010

I have been with the company for just over a year and a half. When I interview people looking for a job I tell them the good news or bad news is that they are paid what they are worth. The harder you work the more you make. I'm not a top producer but I know that I'm making what I have been putting into it. Some times good some times bad. Like everyone else has said there are no benefits. You are a business owner not an employee. The work life balance I didn't put at a five because of the travel. Although I like that I can be home with my family if I want to. Finally I will go back to the training. I worked for another supplemental insurance company and the training was laughable at best. The training Family Heritage offers is second to none. Work environment I put at a 3 because yes you are knocking on doors. I personally enjoy always meeting new people but despise having a door slammed in my face before I can even say HI.