Employee Review of Express Scripts - Check out more reviews of working at Express Scripts

From Harrisburg — 02/12/2009

The pay is good especially if you have been here for a while. I can pay my bills at least (lol) I think the people repect one another well and look out for each other. It seems whenever something bad happens to someone we do stuff to help them. We are a smaller than alot of other express scripts sites and everyone is always afraid we are going to close but we never do. The location is good but the site is a dump. Benefits could be a lot better I mean we are an insurance company right? Some supervisors are good although alot of people complain alot but considering what else is out there it is pretty good compared to my last job. We have a union which is good and bad sometimes it just seems the union protects the people who goof off or who are their friends.