Employee Review of Experian - Check out more reviews of working at Experian

From Schaumburg, Il — 01/02/2007

I left a company I was with for 5+ years in Feb '06 to come to Experian. I have to admint that when I forst joined the company, I really wasn't very happy, though after figuring out that it was more or less just my stubborn lack of desire to accept change, this company is fantastic. The management seems to be pretty open and honest, the pay is defintely competitive, respect is at a level I have not known in any other firm I've ever worked in. The benefits, well they lack a bit, but are still acceptable. Work/life balance is excellent. I'm not quite sure about career potential and growth possiblities from a personal pov, but have heard they're excellent. Overall, I made a move I was unsure about and have definitely since become exstatic that it was made!! Documentation of procedures is lacking, but you can always find someone to help/guide you through it.