Employee Review of Enterprise Rent-a-Car - Check out more reviews of working at Enterprise Rent-a-Car

From Birmingham — 03/20/2010

I was with Enterprise for 3 years and had a great experience. You will get out what you put in and will be rewarded for your success and hard work. Within 8 months I was an assistant manager and a year later I was running my own branch. I am not suggesting working for ERAC was easy at all; especially as an MT however once you have grilled and hold a management position "you" decide how your business and career progresses. There aren't too many companies that will give you profit and loss responsibility 1.5 years out of university.
Its not a career for everyone. If you have a positive attitude, enthusiastic and have the drive to succeed and will put in the hours you could do very well. The hours are long, pay as a trainee is below average however after you grill your income is controlled by you (like many sales roles). All of my trainees were promoted to assistant manager within 1 year and were still with the company when I left.
For most its not a life long career however it will give a lot of training and experience for your career.