Employee Review of Enterprise Rent-a-Car - Check out more reviews of working at Enterprise Rent-a-Car

From USA — 09/08/2010

I haven't thought about them in years, but when I did work there, it was the worst expereince of my life. I was fired after I told them I had to attend a funeral for my brother in law. The manager was a real prick telling me he can't have people who have a family issues working there. It had been a real stressful week for obvious reasons so I and ended up punching him out in the parking lot for that comment. For the record, he bled red...not green. By the way, I went to work at the rival car rental company in the same town as the manager and put them out of business. Not too hard since most of the dealers and body shops in that area were pissed off at them anyways. That particular manager was fired I heard. Karma is a bitch. Peace out!