Employee Review of Edward Jones - Check out more reviews of working at Edward Jones

From South Carolina — 04/24/2010

In my opinion, this is the best co. to work for in the investment business. Very ethical company and always focused on doing whats right for the client. Yes, to get started, you will work like a dog for 3-5 yrs. However, the rewards are absolutely amazing and well worth the work, if this is your passion. If you have a passion for helping people with retirement planning, the opportunity is amazing. Very few make it in this business simply because they lack the consistent 1. work ethic, 2. discipline, 3. attitude and 4. passion.

Edward Jones will train you very well!!!!! However, they cannot do the EFFORT required for you. You must earn your way in this business. Thank goodness very few can truly do this business well or else the opportunty would not exist.