Employee Review of Edward Jones - Check out more reviews of working at Edward Jones

From St. Louis, MO — 02/11/2010

I am a home office associate and enjoy working for Edward Jones. I have been with the company 11 years and find tons of growth opportunities. I love the benefits. Most people who complain about the health insurance plan probably don't understand it well as HSA and high deductible plans are relatively new. In my experience women and minorities are treated well as there are lots of inclusion efforts. The work life balance is great. They just lifted the pay freeze, although I completely understood the reason behind it. I would rather freeze my pay than risk a layoff. I can't say enough positive. If you are willling to be a hard worker you can make it far. If you are a mediocre worker you can still find a place, you just might not advance much. The choice is up to you. I am a 34 year old female who will probably retire from the company some day.