Employee Review of Eastern Mountain Sports - Check out more reviews of working at Eastern Mountain Sports

From Connecticut — 12/27/2008

I just started working at EMS earlier this season and it is a complete blast. Everyone is extremely friendly and knowledgable, and my boss is one of the nicest people you'll meet. They are extremely helpful in making sure that you can fit in other schedules like schoolwork or a second job, and I haven't had a single issue with another employee. One of the best parts about working here is that the discounts are incredible. 50& off EMS brand gear, 20 % off everything else, and if you stay there over 90 days then you can get "pro deals" which are basically direct orders from the manufacturers with discounts around 75% off. i highly recommend working here, because everything about it just screams friendliness and community, regardless of your experience, background, or age.