Employee Review of E-Cubed Media Synthesis - Check out more reviews of working at E-Cubed Media Synthesis

From Vancouver, BC — 11/26/2008

E-Cubed is an absolute killer company to work for or with.

I've only been there for 16 months but I can't imagine myself wanting to leave. Pay is slightly above average but the additional benefits to the job elevate it to the top firm in Vancovuer in my opinion. I'd even take a pay cut for the team if it ever was necessary.

The team is small but extremely dedicated. I've worked for a much larger company previously and I must say that they felt cold in comparison. We are a team at E-Cubed, a family and the respect and camaraderie amongst all of us is a huge part of my job satisfaction. I'd give a 5 for almost all aspects if I could.

Both Kyle and Steve are examples of stellar leadership and they are not afraid to get their hands dirty. Work hard - Play hard is a rule we all live by. I've only been here a short time but in an industry with a fairly high rate of turnover 40% of the E-Cubed team has been employed for 7+ years here.

Everyone is encouraged to have a life outside of the office. We are treated like adults and have a lot of autonomy to do what we need to to keep that balance in place. Time off is rarely denied and personal issues are never questioned or frowned upon.

The office I am in is in Burnaby so that is the only reason I scored a 3 for location as I'd rather not have to commute as far as I do. Our other office is in Calgary. My co-workers are all capable and highly respectful. We joke around and generally all love what we do. The attention to detail and the overall level of commitment to our clients borders on fanatical. We are not driven by the almighty dollar and having a leadership and staffing team that all are striving to be the best at what we do is more than I can say for my previous employer.

If you are ever looking for a job and want to be aligned with a team that delivers success for all involved then this is where you need to focus. They do not take on just any clients and they do not hire anybody who can throw code around but if you pass muster then you may find yourself a lifer. I know I am.