Employee Review of DIRECTV - Check out more reviews of working at DIRECTV

From Colorado — 12/24/2009

I unlike some others enjoy working here. It is a great place to work. I have held Five different positions with this company within two year and am looking forward to many other opportunitys to move up the ladder. If you are one of those people that don't like to work than this job is not for you but if you enjoy working outside and have the compitance to understand basic mechanical and low voltage electrical you will most likely love this job as I do. Don't get me wrong we do work alot but in this economy I would think that people would like the comfort of knowing that their job will still be here the next day ( Job Security ) As for pay it is not the best paying job in the world but it is much better than minimum wage. The Benefits are some of the best out their. In most cases you don't have any problems with work vs home life as most of the upper managment is very understanding of problems that may happen in your personal life and unless it becomes a habit will often not question you to much about it and will offer thier support in any way. So to all who may say that Directv is not a great place to work, Maybe you should apply for a job that you don't have to do any work at all nore have a boss to deal with, or even laeve your house! Oh yeah you probably allready have this job its called UNEMPLOYMENT !!! Thanks to all who do a great job at Directv and Keep up the great work !!