Employee Review of Dakkota Integrated Systems - Check out more reviews of working at Dakkota Integrated Systems

From Louisville, Ky. — 01/13/2010

My husband interviewed for a job at Dakkota in Kentucky, they called and asked if he was avalailable he wanted to know how much they were willing to pay since it was negotiable. The guy said it would be enough to pay for his wife's boyfriend!!! My husband said my wife doesn't have a boyfriend. The man that called replied with that was just "something he had heard".
Now that is what I call a company to work for, I believe that this is called Slander. This man doesn't know me, he has never meant me but due to this comment that he made my husband was very angry at me, not this man, he was angry with me. I know that this doesn't have anything to do with working there but it does say something about the person that hire's, had my husband been smart enough he would have said, so you are willing to pay me $150,000 a year, that is about how much she spends.
This is for anyone out there that wants to work for Dakkota, make sure you ask them how much they are willing to pay, who knows, you could be making big bucks, if your smart!! And as for me & my husband, Dakkota you really don't know anything about us & trust me if you did, well never mind but because he is to much of a "man" to take up for his wife, then, his wife is taking up for herself so if I were you I would be very careful with what you say about people you do not know, you could end up in court with a lawsuit over your head, you got that!!!

Here is a famous quote for you:

I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself.

Here is another one, please read carefully:

What goes around, comes around!!!