Employee Review of CSC - Check out more reviews of working at CSC

From Noida — 03/19/2008

A leading global consulting, systems integration and outsourcing company, CSC's mission is to provide customers in industry and government with solutions crafted to meet their strategic goals and enable them to profit from the advanced use of technology.

For more than 48 years, our experience has guided clients through the maze of constant business and technology change, while maintaining a focus on delivering innovative, practical results.

Consulting
From business and IT consulting to process improvement and implementation, we offer our customers technologies and business models that allow them to quickly and efficiently improve the way they do business.

Systems Integration
When it comes to innovative, complex and mission-critical systems integration tasks, we have satisfied even the most demanding clients. We guide our customers through the planning, design and implementation of proven, innovative custom or packaged solutions that will achieve their business objectives.

Outsourcing
Experience the results of outsourcing - with CSC as your trusted partner. Commercial and government clients in 15 countries benefit from our advanced, secure and mobile infrastructure driven by a unique outsourcing approach.