Employee Review of Cox Communications - Check out more reviews of working at Cox Communications

From San Diego — 10/28/2009

I've worked at the Call Center for almost 3 years (first in Account Services and now in Tech Support) and love Cox. I've disappointed in the fowl language that the last person used in describing Cox San Diego. Clearly, they are disgruntled and should leave Cox if they hate it so much. As for me, I worked ion a call center for an insurance company for 5 years before I was layed off. I didn't think I wanted to work as a customer rep again until Cox called me. At first, i was going to stay until I found a better job and 3 years later, I'm still here. Why did I stay? I love my co-workers and I feel my manager cares about what I am doing and as long as yuo do your work, you won't get in trouble. I don't see as much girlfreind drama and people usually are respectful. Not all TOMs are good but for the most part, they are easy to work with. The pay can be better cosnidering the amount of stuff we have to train and know.