Employee Review of Cox Communications - Check out more reviews of working at Cox Communications

From San Diego Customer C — 04/18/2007

I worked for COX Communications Customer Care Center for 5 years (almost to the day). I can honestly say without reservations that it was one of the best jobs I have ever had - my current job not withstanding. I started at COX as a HSD Tech and moved over to Tier II. I once it was established in house. I also was one of the fortunate who got to work at home! GREAT! I had excellent benefits that met all my health needs. I also had the pleasure of working with and for some of the finest people to date. I briefly had to take some time off for health matters and COX was right there for me. The only thing I could complain about was the change of shifts every 6 mos and incompetence of some of my fellow workers. Luckily, the latter were weeded out when they couldn't meet expectations. I thought the salary was excellent - all you had to do was meet minimal standards and you got a nice raise every 6 months. It was an easy job, working from home, great pay and great people. This is why the COX Communications Customer Care Center was voted as one of San Diego's most desirable places to work.