Employee Review of Costco Wholesale - Check out more reviews of working at Costco Wholesale

From Lake in the Hills, IL — 11/09/2009

This is a great company to work for. I worked here for 5 years and would have loved to stay forever if it was not required to work weekends. The starting pay is excellent not to mention the time and a half on Sundays. It is pretty competitive to get hired but if you are looking for a job in retail this is definitely the place to apply. I will promote Costco for the rest of my life. You do work hard for the money but it keeps you in good physical shape. I would say the only downfall is the requirement to work every weekend despite the time and a half on Sundays. Raises are based on hours not to mention they promote from within the company before outsourcing. I highly recommend this company to anyone is has a good hard-working attitude and enjoys working with people!