Employee Review of Comcast - Check out more reviews of working at Comcast

From mass — 11/26/2007

ok here goes. most of the time the job is cake. however my peers like to run and hide which means those of us that work end up taking on more. The pay although it isn't the greatest it sure beats being unemployed and I don't know when the last time a saw starting pay at 14.00 with no experience. Job security goes like this unless your are a completed idiot you won't get fired which sounds pretty secure to me. Career path is what you make of it. I am taking classes at night but all of my peers just go and play darts or drink beers. Whose fault is that. My supervisor does his best to keep on top of the screw ups but he can't be everywhere at once. Most of my peers wouldn't make it in a job where they were accountable thats why they bitch about it when they are held to the fire. Overall not great but then again show me where it is and I'll check it out.