Employee Review of Comcast - Check out more reviews of working at Comcast

From Beverly — 10/15/2007

I'm a field tech in Beverly MA. I'm not saying it's all good times and easy days. I work eight hour days, sometimes it's a grind, but sometimes it's cake. I could do with more money but alot of folks in our office pull down 50K a year with a little OT. The respect thing? I don't know, it's never been an issue for me. Benefits? They are pretty good, all you have to do is see a $24,000 medical bill taken care of to know it's alright. The job security should be a lock as long as we hold FIOS at bay. Life balance could use some work, my biggest gripe is getting out on time. As for growth, we'll have to see how the CT 4 thing shakes out, but so far it looks good. The location is the best part, on the road, near home, easy commute. My co-workers are the bomb, I can't say enough good things about them. I'm not sure what they mean by Work Enviroment but I've never had a problem with anyone at work, so I guess it's pretty good.