Employee Review of Cisco Systems - Check out more reviews of working at Cisco Systems

From San Jose, CA — 11/01/2007

Cisco is the best company I've ever worked for. It is a dream come true. The culture at Cisco is superb.

You may notice some racist comments in the reviews here but that's just white people behind racist against colored people. So what's new? Don't pay attention to that please.

The pay is excellent at Cisco. Respect is great. Minorities get a lot of respect from the Company which is awesome. The benefits are out of this world. Simple brilliant. The job security, at least, in my department is good. The Work/Life Balance is out of this world. I have the best manager and best job in the world in the best company ever in the history of mankind!

Career growth is splendid. Location is unbeatable -- California rocks! My co-workers --- most of them -- are generally professional and competent people except a few unprofessional individuals like the one with racist comments here. The work environment is the best in terms of major corporations.

Cisco Rocks!