Employee Review of Charter Communications - Check out more reviews of working at Charter Communications

From Irwindale, California — 11/03/2009

Presently, this company moved all of its operations overseas, but should it ever come back to America, this is a good company to be employed. Firstly, the management team as well as the executives were all friendly and approachable where the employee can discuss any issues without the fear of retaliation. The pay and the commissions were excellent: I made about $60K while working for this cable company. The growth opportunity is excellent since the managers were very mature and nutured talented employees. This company had a very competent escalation team where employees could call to get their quesions answered for customers. The work environment was great since there were lots of friendly people and no office politics. This is a good company to work for.