Employee Review of Cardinal Health - Check out more reviews of working at Cardinal Health

From Dublin OH — 12/07/2008

I worked for Cardinal for many years and felt lucky to be there. Decent pay, decent work environment, worked around my schedule. They are "frugal" as can be, but that didn't really bother me. Maybe there are some inept managers, but also some really sharp ones. Cardinal has recently cleaned house and many of both are probably gone now. Agree with all of the comments bashing HR - they were worse then inept. I don't have the same faith in company decisions I had in the past - too many new policies, purchases and decisions have been reversed, reorganized, etc. I hope they can find a clear vision for the future and stick to it.

Good place to start out - you learn a lot and if advancement isn't there for you, you move on. Other companies assume you must be good if Cardinal is on your resume. At least that was my experience.