Employee Review of Campaigners, Inc. - Check out more reviews of working at Campaigners, Inc.

From Chicago, IL — 02/05/2010

I have 12+ years working for multiple field marketing companies and Campaigners by far stands out as a leader. Since my employment with them I have found that they offer the most competitive pay rates, actual career pathing from the field rep level and real time access to my District Sales Manager(my District Sales Manager was available to me on the weekends in case I had issues). Very few agencies promote up from within due to the nature of the business. I recently learned that two of my colleagues were promoted from field reps into full time employee positions as Supervisors. I have not seen this happen with other agencies because the work is only part-time field work. The last three programs I worked on had great incentives plans! Very aggressive for sure, but this made me work harder and my in-store experience more exciting. I enjoy being part of a company where my voice is heard. Campaigners offer reps like me the opportunity to offer suggestions. They might not always be used, but they are shared with my team members. I've had experiences where you're just a number and it doesn't matter how many times you explain the challenges you're having, NO ONE is listening! This is what makes Campaigners a great company to be a part of. I like that the leadership team is involved in every step of the process, everyone from Executive leadership to the field is included in day to day operations.