Employee Review of California Family Fitness - Check out more reviews of working at California Family Fitness

From Orangevale, CA — 12/05/2008

I’ve been working for California Family Fitness for almost 6 years. I’ll be honest – the main reason I took a position here was because I really wanted a complimentary gym membership. I never realized how much I would truly enjoy the job and absolutely love the company! I feel that this is an employee’s dream job! Management is constantly looking for ways to recognize employees. Each year I always receive a birthday card in the mail with a gift card. When it’s my anniversary with CFF I get a letter congratulating me signed by the owners of the company with a certificate for a day off with pay! For such a large company, this is very impressive! How many companies offer this perk for employees? CFF also has many other recognition programs where they spotlight various employees for going above and beyond. The owners understand the importance of work/life balance and have each employee’s best interest in mind. I believe that they truly care for each and every CFF staff member. If you’re a hard working employee, give excellent customer service, and have good work ethic then CFF treats you like a star! The environment at CFF is very fun, casual, positive and friendly. Helping people achieve their health and fitness goals by utilizing our services, programs, specialists, and amenities is a very rewarding experience. I couldn’t ask for a better place to work!