Employee Review of California Family Fitness - Check out more reviews of working at California Family Fitness

From Northern CA — 12/03/2008

I have been with Cal Fit for almost a decade, in fact I've grown up with this company. I know every aspect of every job, as I have done everything. This is an at-will employer, if someone didn't like the job they have the right to move on to greener pastures. The company maintains the highest of expectations and they wouldn't be where they are if they didn't. I, for one, have learned a tremendous amount about business, life, customer service and myself by working in this company. I feel secure in my job because I have common sense. There are definitely a lot of people out there, from my experiences, who lack ANY sort of work ethic. I assume those are the people who have used this source as a means to "get back" at a company who didn't allow them to slack off. I have met some of the best people in the world who are my co-workers. I couldn't ask for a better environment: comfortable clothing, positive environment, beautiful facilities, decent pay and I get the ability to change people's lives, what more can I ask for?