Employee Review of Cablevision - Check out more reviews of working at Cablevision

From Stratford, CT — 04/11/2008

I'm a CSR not a lead or supervisor. The job is what it is and you can't deal with the customer GET A NEW JOB. For all of you who are on here complaining like two year olds, GET A LIFE! If something is that bad that you feel the need to come on some website and let it all out and you really hate your job do something about it. How is management suppose to know something is wrong if you never say anything. STEP UP! Oh and as for if your on Kristy's team you'll never be on the phone. People take a closer look must of her team is on the phone through out their shift unless they have training or a meeting. It doesn't matter who's team you are on if you do your job and you do it well you will see the benefits and be lucky enough to get off the phone and help others. You all need to get over yourself. To anyone looking for a job, don't listen to the crap on here. The complainer is usually the one who doesn't do their job in the first place.