Employee Review of C&D ZODIAC - Check out more reviews of working at C&D ZODIAC

From Montreal — 07/14/2009

Great place to work! Pay is awesome for the level and type of work expected. Respect, as far as I can see (and experienced) mutual respect seems to be a top priority with management. Benefits are as good as any good firm. Job security is fine as long as you perform and produce consistent results. Work hours are long and hard but, that seems to be part of the challenge. Career growth does not come easy but, it is most certainly there (another personal experience). Location is good but, the 3 buildings could be 1 building. Co-workers could be more sensitive towards each others tasks and how they impact each other when our jobs aren't just right. Work environment is fine and dandy, until some of the overpaid under-achievers start to whine and complain about anything and everything under the sun. C&D seems to take the burden of risk by giving many people (more often than not, newcomers) their first real break at employment within the aerospace industry. I cannot understand why someone who loathes C&D so much but, shows up for work day after day? Unless......they couldn't secure a job anywhere else! Food for thought, I guess.