Employee Review of C/D/H - Check out more reviews of working at C/D/H

From Grand Rapids, MI — 02/25/2010

CDH is a consulting group in Grand Rapids and Detroit. They are run like a small company and sometimes make small company mistakes, but for the most part it is a really great place to wrok. People are heavily screened beforee they are hired so most of the time the new people joining aren't jerks, but good people. The place is owned by three people who seem to truly try to do the right things for their employees. They have a core value of unquestionable fairness and they do live up to that, both for their clients and their employees. The biggest prolem isn't the company, but sometimes the stress of the clients they have. Because they bill at or above market rates (because they truly are the best in their field) the clients expect a LOT and that pressure can be too much for some. For most of the consultants, they like being challenged so it is ok. Overall, of all the places I had worked, CDH has been the best place by far. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have left, but circumstances were different back then.