Employee Review of Boeing - Check out more reviews of working at Boeing

From Seal Beach, CA — 04/28/2010

I've been at Boeing for almost 10 years. It was my first job out of college. Since joining the company I've been allowed to move around (without fear of being unliked), I've changed my profession/career and I've received amazing opportunities. I think like any company you find your share of people you wish would get fired, but I've learned to not blame the company for that. I've managed to more than double my salary through promotions. I had two experiences with a bad boss and both times the director was hands on with the situation to resolve it in a timely manner.
I think you need to have attachment to your company's product. I love aviation and aerospace, so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't get better than Boeing. We build some of the most cutting edge machines known to man. The company is diverse enough so you can avoid the defense projects if you are sickened by our tax dollar funding.