Employee Review of Best Buy - Check out more reviews of working at Best Buy

From Oxnard, CA — 12/07/2009

Best Buy is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The recently went through a restructure, so my score is based on before the company changes. To keep it short and simple, the pay was excellent and so were my benefits. They provided excellent training to all employees, and we were all certified in our departments and cross trained in others. Best Buy was very generous to it's employees with benefits such as Best Buy Blue Crew Bucks. When attending trainings from vendors, you were often given free things ranging from Monster Cables to flat screen HDTVs. I personally got one of Sony's first Blu Ray players, and a $500 Monster power conditioner. Oh, and the employee discount is AMAZIING!! They value their employees and always take your ideas into consideration. LOVED working there! I was even awarded the Stock Options Award and received 250 shares in the company. Who does that in retail?