Employee Review of Bed, Bath & Beyond - Check out more reviews of working at Bed, Bath & Beyond

From Illinois — 11/04/2009

I have worked for Bed Bath and Beyond for almost 4 years at two different stores. I am an hourly associate, but I really enjoy going to work every day. The two stores I have been at have both worked around my school and college athletic schedule and have even allowed me to work back home during the holidays. They even worked around other work schedules of mine, even allowing me to work for a competitor during the holidays and having me work around that schedule. The staff and management (for the most part) has been respectful, even visiting me when I was injured in the hospital and throwing me a birthday party outside of work. It is a relaxing environment that I have enjoyed and I have met many good friends while working here.