Employee Review of Bed, Bath & Beyond - Check out more reviews of working at Bed, Bath & Beyond

From NJ — 04/11/2009

the pay is decent for someone starting out, but for growth potential, there is very little. however there is no respect for one's personal life or work. everyone makes fun of each other and their situations. its like a Preschool for Adults. Benefits are decent, yet I am PT so that does not affect me. you cant loose this job unless you are really good at what you do, and there is no reward for being good. you get blamed for things you didn't even do and you could be promised something and the supervisors change their mind just because they want to. you work all the time and get very little for it. no employee appreciation, nothing. Location however is great since its right around the corner from me, but for the aggravation I get, I often think its time for change.