Employee Review of Bath and Body Works - Check out more reviews of working at Bath and Body Works

From Clackamas, Oregon — 08/15/2010

I have worked here since October this year. I love working here my managers are amazing my co workers are awesome. The pay is good I get above minimum wage. Scheduling is the only thing that i have ever had any issues with. and that has been resolved now. We have fun on the sales floor we make the customers feel at home. all of the ideas we come up with that the managers hear and think are good are used along with all the other lingo. I love being able to help customers find what they are looking for and help them find something maybe they weren't looking for. Floor sets are so much fun you get to have fun with your co workers and change the way the whole store looks. It is very gratifying to know that you helped make the store as beautiful as it is. All in all this is an amazing place to work for and I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to work for such a great company.