Employee Review of Bank of America - Check out more reviews of working at Bank of America

From Belfast, ME — 07/28/2010

I've worked for Bank Of America for 5 years (started as MBNA). The benfits are amazing. 12 weeks of maternitiy or paternity leave, great healthcare benifits, flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, friendly people, beautiful facility, a cafe on site, advancement opportunities, vacation and sick time, a daycare facility, and they pay for you to go to school!! They base your reviews and responsibilities on how you perform the task at hand... experience or not. If you work hard, show interest in educating yourself, and treat others with respect you will go far with this company. For all of you complaining, try being without a job at all, or better yet working your tail off in a dead end job little to no benefits.