Employee Review of BancForce Financial Staffing - Check out more reviews of working at BancForce Financial Staffing

From Los Angeles, CA — 04/17/2009

I registered with this agency in 2/09.
The recruiter (T) that I met with was extremely professional & made some great promised on possible assignments. Unfortunately, several weeks down the road, she went on a personal leave of absence & that was the end of the contact with her. On the positive side, when I was frustrated with a job interview, she was very kind & comforting. I wish that they could have found an assignment for me, as it was a pleasure working with this person for a short time. She's extremely professional & an outstanding representative of the company. She even gave me great directions on how to get back on to the freeway on a rainy morning! I'm sure if the economy was better & they had active banaking clients, they would be able to help job seekers. Perhaps it will be different when she comes back from her personal leave of absence.