Employee Review of Ball Corporation - Check out more reviews of working at Ball Corporation

From Wallkill, NY — 12/04/2009

I have worked at Ball plant in Wallkill for around 5 years. They pay is good for the area and you can't beat the benifit package!!!(went from none to everything with peanuts out of my pocket) Working nights does get to you but with a four on four off schedule you get by. I am writing this because i could not figure out if the other two comments on this plant were from peolple who work in the same plant as me!! The plant has been on a up and down ride with the economy and it appears that the group in the plant is trying to do everything possible to keep us working. I have only been here a short time but if you try your best and follow the plants rules (which are as simple as show up) that are in place and have been since i started, than you don't have a problem. Ball has been good to me and my family, and guess what? I don't have to say it!! it is the truth and i want to say it!!!