Employee Review of Bakersfield Family Medical Center - Check out more reviews of working at Bakersfield Family Medical Center

From bakersfield,ca — 04/15/2008

This place uhhh where do i start. Seems like a great place to work. I should have listened to others that already worked there. But the pay and benefits were good. Large facility and lot of room to learn many different medical specialties. Every Friday someone gets fired maybe more than three a day!! No job security unless you kiss but, work hard and keep your mouth shut about them braeking the law all the time. I couldn't do that. Needless to say i was walked out, but i already knew. I wanted to get let go. Unemployment was a much better potion at that point than that horrible place. I am so happy they let me go at will. I did look at my boss and ask her why and she wouldn't even look at me. Scary lady. Do not work here unless you don't have an opinion I was one of the lucky few that actually wanted to be let go. The rest of the people just got fired or walked out one day!!