Employee Review of BAE SYSTEMS - Check out more reviews of working at BAE SYSTEMS

From Herndon, VA — 05/20/2010

It all depends on what department you work for. I can give a really good grade for my department, but if I were an employee of another, it could be a very poor grade. Overall, it's a huge company, so processing things can be slow. I have seen a lot of turnover here across the board in various departments in northern virginia. I couldn't ask for better management than I have. I also work with some of the most knowledgable people I know in the industry.

The benefits are good. Across the board it's 21 days off per year no matter how long you've been there as well as 10 government holidays. You don't lose PTO hours at the end of the year, unless there's an excessive amount. For those hours you don't use, you can get paid for those PTO hours. That's an extremely good deal compared to most companies.