Employee Review of Ashley Furniture - Check out more reviews of working at Ashley Furniture

From Calgary, Alberta — 06/09/2008

I work on the sales floor in our Ashley store. Sure, they hold us accountable for our sales totals but they never 'flood the floor' with sales people. We all make well above average commissions than the furniture stores around us. Our place is always clean, well managed, tons of competitions, extra bonuses, and games that we play. We even have outing events all the time. I've never worked at another job in the past 16 years that still truley believes in reinvesting their profits into their employees to get better quality staff as here. Ashley spends lots of time training so that we're always busy but never stressed. Because I live in Calgary, there's always room for growth but these guys are always trying to help you to that next level. It's an awesome experience. I hope I never leave and I hope they never change.