Employee Review of Apria Healthcare - Check out more reviews of working at Apria Healthcare

From kentucky — 04/16/2008

I've only been working here for a short time, but I dont see what all the negative reviews are about. I get autonomy and freedom to make my own decisions already. Everyone I've met in the region is happy and willing to help. There is alot of support from logistics. There seems to be very many advancement opportunities if you perform. Pay could be higher...but being in sales I plan to develop a territory and make my money. All other members of the sales team are willing to help you succeed and are open to what you have to say. I understand different regions may be different...but thus far I dont see negatives except gas reimbursement will need to raise with raising gas costs. Work/life balance seems good if you do your work then they dont care where I am....I think as of now i'm really going to like this place...i hope the negative comments are only reflective of your respective regions.