Employee Review of APPLEONE Employment Agency - Check out more reviews of working at APPLEONE Employment Agency

From California — 07/09/2008

I've worked for AppleOne for many years, and can attest to the fact that the company treats its employees with respect, pays its producing staff generously and and offers extensive training.
It's important to remember that most jobs in the staffing industry are SALES jobs. Yes, recruiting and HR are big elements of the job, but at the end of the day, its about generating results for the people who walk through the door seeking our help. Employees who know and understand this upon hire will be more likely to be happy in their careers, particulary with AppleOne.
Also, bear in mind...this website is called "job vent". I rarely hear people venting positively, so take reviews with a grain of salt, and if you have a problem, call management at the branch that you struggled with.