Employee Review of Allstate - Check out more reviews of working at Allstate

From Charlotte, NC — 03/28/2009

I have a very different perception of Allstate in comparison to the many reviews currently listed out on this site. The reality is that I work in a call center, which is fast paced environment with ever changing processes and procedures. This is simply the nature of the beast. I have worked for other companies in which I was not valued or provided with growth opportunities which is worse then taking back to back phone calls. I have been given opportunities that I would have never had, had it not been for Allstate. In this day and age I am thankful to work for a company that continues to provide a 401K and pension benefits with many other incentives built in. This isn't a perfect environment however it is better then I have ever worked in. I give Allstate 110% and in return they do the same. There is no such thing as perfection but I truly believe that the decisions made by management have the best interest of the employees in mind while leveraging the business(it is a call center). For folks that cannot see the genuine interest of their co-workers I sometimes wonder if they have worked any where else. In today's economy it is tough, companies are demanding more and more of their employees and it is not just at Allstate it is everywhere. The world is moving at an extremely fast pace and those that don't step up will be left behind. This isn't just at Allstate but the reality of the times. I have been with Allstate for a couple of years and have received a promotion as well as other opportunities. Thank you Allstate!