Employee Review of Allied Barton Security Services, LLC - Check out more reviews of working at Allied Barton Security Services, LLC

From Parma, Ohio — 12/25/2009

AlliedBarton is the second security company I have worked with and found them to be top notch. True, the pay is not high but with the ecomony the way it is, a little is better than none. The group of officers I work with are mostly ex-military, but well experienced. There are other with limited experiences but again I would not trade them with anyone else. It is true that some security companies scrape the bottom of the barrel, but I have yet seen AlliedBarton do this. Our account manager is top notch and will listen to those who have problems with fellow workers. Being in the job force for over thirty-five years there are those who will blame everyone but themselves. Work hard and exceed your requirments will get you farther then always complaining that you did not get this or that.