Employee Review of Aldi - Check out more reviews of working at Aldi

From Tennessee — 02/28/2010

I have worked for Aldi in the office for going on 5 years now and I love it. The DoA gives you freedom to, once you are trained, to do your job without hanging over your shoulder. I have the utmost respect for all the store and warehouse employees. The store employees have a very tough job and I strive to give them all the support possible because of this. I talk with store managers and assts. all day and they have to be some of the hardest working people, they do get payed well but they work for every penny. I salute you guys and all I can say is to hang in there, do the best you can. I'm so very blessed to have a job with the economy the way it is whether I love it or not. Again to all you mgrs. and cashiers, I salute you guys because it's because of your hard work and dedication that this company is as successful as it is! I don't envy anyone who has to work with the public because that in itself is tough. Thanks guys!