Employee Review of Aldi - Check out more reviews of working at Aldi

From Oak Creek, WI. — 08/28/2008

Pay at this job is great Starting pay is over 15$ an hour for part time work with full time benefits, 401K, Full medical dental and vision insurance also. Its close to my home and not in a busy area to make commuting hard for me. You do start at the bottom of the totum pole but work your way up as people get hired and the more time you have in the company opens up new and better offers and jobs for you to do there. Some of the fellow co workers are uninviting but you have that almost anywhere untill they get to know you and they find you are good at what you do. I get two days off a week but weekends are mandatory with two weekend off a month so that is the only downfall for me having a family whose husband has off weekends. Working in the warhouse is nice because it is kept clean and orderly so, I feel that this is a great place to work.