Employee Review of Aerotek - Check out more reviews of working at Aerotek

From Sacramento — 02/02/2009

I work FOR Aerotek, not through Aerotek at one of their clients.

After a very extensive job search I chose Aerotek as my first "real job" out of college. I interviewed with all of the typical entry level companies, almost every entry level sales job, and some very non traditional companies that allowed me to "pursue my passion." I couldn't be happier with my choice. Aerotek allows the perfect level of accountability vs. freedom that many other entry level jobs don't. Believe me I have many friends that took other jobs and thought they would love it. But over time, one by one, they all sent me their resume and asked "Is Aerotek still hiring? Or better yet, "are your clients hiring?" I don't mean to sound conceited, but it is a perfect position for recent college grads. Seriously, I can go out to lunch every day with either a contractor or a client and never have to pay out of pocket. It is a lot of fun and a lot is expected of you. People that excel in a competitive environment do well here. If you have a work ethic, like to have fun, and can manage yourself while meeting others expectations you will fit in here.