Employee Review of Adecco - Check out more reviews of working at Adecco

From Framingham, MA — 02/05/2010

My experience with Adecco was very good. I worked out of the Framingham, MA office. I was hired quickly and the staff there was very friendly. In no time I had started working my assignment which was at Verizon Wireless in Millbury, MA. Great job, great environment, and pretty decent pay. I was a college student so working at Verizon part time and making $11/hr was a boon. My assignment was scheduled to last 3 months but they liked me, so they kept me through the end of December. People who are negatively reviewing Adecco on here need to remember that Adecco is a staffing agency, and with that comes the expectation that NO, your job isn't secure. But Adecco is a great way to try out different jobs or even get your foot in the door someplace that would never have accepted part time workers otherwise (like Verizon.) I have nothing negative to say about Adecco. One more thing, though- if you're lazy, show up late, or a sloppy worker, they will get rid of you and replace you on a dime, without warning.